<< Newer
Articles
Older >>
Articles

One and half minute less and I'll hold the world record!

Saturday, July 12, 2008










Just 92 seconds less, and I'll be the new world record holder for minesweeper expert level with 36 seconds only!

If you did not know, the present one is 37 seconds. (Yeah Dion Tiu, the same guy who made 38 second record, broke it by one second it seems)

And considering that it took me just one day to reduce my time by 4 seconds from this yesterday, it will take only 23 more days to break the world record ;)

Plus, today's record was made even without 'performance enhancing non-drug' milkshakes of yesterday.

So there is a lot of scope for improvement with milkshakes ;)

<< Newer
Articles
Older >>
Articles

5 comments :

  1. you are like minesweeper superstar....i suck in this game thing.. hamesha bomb phat jata hai:D..
    my vericode is fappy:)
    thank u god(or u) for easy vericode;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'll consolidate rules and mail u :)

    Or if you have specific doubts, ask! (along with screenshots if needed :)

    But I dont check mail often as you know, maybe you can put the queries, with screenshots on your blog and I'll comment solutions.

    Hows that?

    Tera blog bhi chalu ho jayega!

    vericode ziipt

    ReplyDelete

<< Newer
Articles
Older >>
Articles